voting is the method for a group, in order to make a collective decision or express an opinion usually debates or election campaigns. Democracies selective holders of high office by voting. Any Indian citizen residing within the country, who has attained the age of 18, can enroll him or herself as General voter.
How to register your name in voter ID online
If your name appears in the voter list, you are eligible to vote. If there is no name in the voter list, you need to register your name to voter list.You visit https:// Www.nvsp.in for voter registration
- Identity card
- Ration card
- Driving licence
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- Gas bill
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
How to register
- Visit www.eci.nic.in
- Select online voter registration
- Signing up the website.
- Setting username and password.
- You must upload the required photos and identification documents.
- Fill form 6 for first time voter
- NRI voter need to fill form 6A
- For deletion or objection filled form 7
- Shifting one place of Residence to another fill the form 8A.
- Fill the form 8 for any change in name, photo, age EPIC number, address, Date of birth, age, name of relatives.
- Voters needed to fill form 6 if they are shifting from one contituency to another.
- They are an Indian citizen
- Have attained the age of 18 years
- An ordinarily resident of part of area of the constituency
- They are not disqualified to be enrolled of an elector
- Add name for voter list.
- Voters list status- http://isgelection. kerala.gov.in voters/ list