If you can help your eyebrows thicker you will take a bit of effort. Women with bushy eyebrows are more attractive. It highlight one’s face and personality. Eyebrows are most noticeable parts of one’s face. Some of us have a sparse and scanty eyebrows. There are certain things that can enhance the process.
Here are top ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Massage the oil before bed to seal in moisture. Leave the oil overnight, wash it off with cold water next morning.
- Rub a dry soft toothbrush back and over the eyebrows for a couple of minutes to help rid of the dry dead skin and Promote new hair growth.
- Castor oil is the most effective remedy for getting thicker eyebrows.
- Coconut oil, olive oil, onion juice, egg yolk, fenugreek seeds, aloe vera are the effective remedy for getting thicker eyebrows.
- Stop grooming.
- Comb your eyebrows with spoolie brush daily.
- Eat foods rich in biotic, vitamin B, and Vitamin D.
- Exercise daily to improve circulation
- Massage eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes. olive oil can help your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker.
- Take a half teaspoon of olive oil and mixed with few drops of honey. Massage into eyebrows and set on 30 minutes. Washed off with warm water.
- Dip a cotton swab in the coconut oil and apply on eyebrow, keep it on overnight.
- Pour a drop of olive oil on your fingertip and massage on eyebrows. Keep it on couple of hours. wash it off with face wash.
- Peel off outer leaf of aloe vera, scoop the gel out and massage into eyebrows.
- Rub a lemon on your eyebrow, Allow it to be 20 minutes and wash off with warm water. Avoid trying to this remedy, if you have a sensitive skin.
- Soak the Cotton ball with milk. Gently massage eyebrows with cotton. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash with water.
- Avoid aggressive face makeup, lotions, creams. This prevent eyebrows growing and healthy.
- Massage eyebrows regularly
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glass of water daily.