Today I would like to inform you about a happy news for farmers. It is a great benefit in our state for farmers. It is very useful help for farmers in kerala. Now all farmers will apply for this benefit. They should be experience in this field above 3 years. Our kerala government has formed kerala farmers welfare fund board. It is the board for upliftment of farmers in our state.
They can apply through online,akshaya centers, Krishi bhavan. The farmers gets Rs 5000/ month through this benefit.They will get all benefits from kshemanidhi board.
18 yrs to 55 yrs
They should not be members of any other welfare fund. It has registration fees Rs 100. Conditions will be provided for those above 55 years of age and up to 60 years of age.
They will get pension after paying dividends for 5 years.They will get the pension based on the amount we pay and the period.If he dies,the family gets this pension.Marriage assistance,educational assistance delivery assistance, medical benefits,insurance willet through this welfare scheme.
We can pay dividend once in months or year .They have to pay 1%of his profit as incentives. Gardening,medicinal plants,fish farm,honey bee,hen duck ,goat , rabbit,live stock care peoples can also included in this benefit.
Annual income less than Rs 5 lakh
A farmer who own not less than 5 cents and not more than 15 acres.
The Kerala government decided to form a welfare fund for farmers .The state decided to set up the kerala karshaka kshema nidhi board.It has been set up for welfare and upliftment of farmers. The aim of Kerala karshaka kshemanidhi is to uplift the farmers in our state.
- According to the kerala karshaka kshema nidhi act,it includes nursery management, medicinal plant cultivation, ornamental fish,silkworms, bees, horticulture, fish,mussels, poultry,rabbits, etc.
- If you want to register ,the registration fees is Rs 100.you can pay monthly fee together for 1 year.government provide equivalent share upto 250.
- Kerala karshaka kshemanidhi provides family pension, personal pension, disability benefit, medical assistance, marriage assistance, Maternity allowance, educational assistance, etc.
- Farmers can apply for this scheme
- They provide pensions up to the age of 60 years.
- Disability benefits provide for the physically handicapped due to accidents.
- Applicants should have possession 5 cents to 15 acres of land under cultivation.
- Those becoming members of the welfare fund scheme, should pay a premium monthly.
- Those who have contributed for 5 years,are eligible for pension after 60 years.
- If the member dies,the pension is payable to his family.
- You will get a pension after paying a dividend for 5 years.
- You will get a pension based on your contributions.
- The pension amount is up to Rs 5000.
- You can apply online , akshaya centers or krishi bhavan.
- You should have resided in Kerala for a continuous period of not less than 10 years.
- You should have worked as agricultural labour for 10 years .
- You can make membership in the state farmers welfare fund board online.
- You can apply online through Akshay centers.
- The members can contribute more money between 100 to 250 .
- Those who contribute for 5 years,they will get a pension of Rs 5000 after 60 years of age.
- Government provides additional plans to the members of the farmers welfare fund board.
For more details
Contact : 0471 230 4480