A PAN card is a permanent account number. It is used to identify tax payers in our country. PAN is a 10 digit unique identification number for Indians.It records all tax related information of a person. It includes the name,date of birth, photo.It is valid for lifetime. We can apply for a PAN card online and Fill in all the details as per identity card, address proof documents.It is important for taxpayers for all financial transactions and to track the flow of your money. Individuals who do not have PAN use adhar number to file returns. You should link the PAN card with aadhar card. We can use a PAN card for proof of identity also. It can be used to avail utility connections such as telephone, electricity, LPG, etc.
Any person who has paid tax ,any person who is carrying out business which earns yearly turnover more than Rs 5 lakhs ,importers and exporters who are liable to pay tax,trusts, charitable organizations should apply for a PAN card. We can make changes to our PAN card.
In PAN card number , its first three letters are a sequence of alphabets from AAA to ZZZ.Fourth letter signifies the type of tax payer .Fifth letter is the first letter of your surname,sixth to ninth letters are from a sequence number between 0001 to 9999.Last letter is an alphabet check letter. PAN cards are mainly four types. They are PAN cards for Indian Individuals, companies, foreign citizens, and foreign companies. The PAN card contains the person’s photo,name, fathers name,date of birth,signature, authenticity hologram,QR code,date of issue,and permanent account number.
How to correct the PAN card online
- Visit the official website of NSDL.
- click PAN card
- Select corrections in the PAN data option.
- select the changes in PAN card.
- Enter other details.
- Submit the application. You will get a token number
- Make payment Rs 93.
- Upload the documents.
- Proof of identity, proof of address are required.
- You will get a PAN card within 15 days.
How to apply PAN card offline
- Visit the official website of TIN NSDL.
- click the PAN option from download.
- Click on form 49A.
- You can download and print it.
- Fill the form
- Attach all documents
- Pay the fees.
- Enclose the application form and copies of documents in an envelope.
- You should write an application for a pan card on the envelope and send it to the address where you will get an application number. .
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Proof of address
We can take a PAN card instantly within 5 minutes.
- They should not have PAN card
- Age limit is 18 years.
- They should have aadhar card
- Adhar card should be linked with a mobile number.
How to apply for Instant PAN card online
- Visit the official website of instant PAN through aadhar
- Click get new PAN card
- Enter aadhar number.
- Enter captcha.
- Click generate aadhar OTP option.
- You will get an OTP number.
- Enter OTP number.
- We can see the details of the aadhar card.
- Submit a PAN request.you will get an acknowledgement receipt.
- After 10 minutes we can check the status of the PAN card.
- Enter aadhar number and type captcha.
- Enter OTP number.
- Submit it.
- You can download the PAN card.
- Enter password. Password is the date of birth.