Keeping white clothes white can be difficult. To whitening the white dresses when you wash your white clothes always separate them from other clothes.
- Read the labels.
- Keep your washing machine clean.
- All clothes need in exposure to Sun, after washing them out to dry.
- Don’t use too much detergent.
- Only use bleach on cotton.
- Take 1/4 bucket of hot water and ¼ bucket of cold water. Mix it with one tablespoon of detergent powder, baking soda, 3 tablespoon of vinegar, mix it well and add 3 tablespoon of milk. Soak the shirt in 10 minutes. Wash it well.
- If you need to get white clothes white, soak them 8 hours in a basin filled with 4 quarts of water mixed with one cup of baking soda Add lemon juice/detergent. soak the clothes 1-2 hours. Wash it off.
- Use little bit of vinegar with your normal detergent for best results.
- Pour half cup of white vinegar. Never use bleach and white vinegar together in the same load of laundry.
- Chlorine bleech is powerful whitener. It should only be used on white clothes.
- Pour 1 cup of 3 % hydrogen peroxide straight into your detergent.
- Make a paste of equal parts of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, water. Cover stain with ¼ layer and allow it to sit for 1 hour. Lightly remove with soft toothbrush and wash it off.