Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi is introduced by the government of India to all farmers. All farmers will get up to Rs 6000 per year.Ot provides income support to all farmers. All farmers are eligible to apply for this scheme.All institutional land holders can’t apply for this benefit. All persons who paid income tax,professionals, all pensioners whose monthly pension above Rs 10,000 can’t apply for this benefit.
Pm Kisan provides financial assistance of Rs 6000per year in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each four months. If you are a farmer you can apply for this benefit. Farmers of all the states registered in PM KUSAN nidhi got 9 th installments. They will get the 10 th installment of this scheme on 1st January 2022. It will be credited to your account. You can check your status online easily.
12 crore farmers are registered in this scheme. 9 th installment of PM kisan credited on 9 th August 2021.Now you can register online from the official portal.It was started by 1 st December 2018.you can apply through the official website of pmkisan. All male, female, adult farmers of all states who have farming land can get this benefit,
How to check the beneficiary status online
- Visit the official website of pm kisan.
- Select farmers corner on the home page.
- Click beneficiary status .
- Enter aadhar number or registered mobile number
- Select the get status button.
- You can check your status.
- You can see three options displayed on the screen.
- First one is payment transferred to your bank account or FTO generated and payment confirmation pending or RFT signed by the state for 10 th installment.
- FTO generated and payment confirmation pending means fund transfer OTP is generated by the bank.
- RFT signed by the state means Rs 2000 approved by the government and credited soon to your account.
After 10 th installments of PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI, you should update electronic KYC. You can update through the official website of pm kisan. It is necessary . Otherwise after March 2022 ,you will not get this benefit. We can update it through our mobile phone.Other wise you can update through akshaya centers.
How to update KYC
- Visit the official website of pm kisan nidhi.
- Select click e KYC option.
- You can see a new page.
- Enter your aadhar number.
- Enter captcha code.
- Select click search button.
- Enter aadhar linked mobile number.
- You will get an OTP.
- Enter OTP and submit it.
- You will get kisan samman nidhi benefits.
- You should check the bank details.