Ration card is an important document issued by the civil department . It helps all the citizens in our state access food and grains at subsidy rates. We can use ration cards as proof of identification. All citizens of India are eligible to apply for ration cards. There are different types of ration cards. We can use it as an official document. The families having annual income Rs 1 lakhs,4 wheeler,more than 4 heater land are eligible to get white ration cards. One nation,one ration card ensures food security for all international migrants in India.we can apply for ration card online and offline through Akshaya centers.
You can check the application status .The minimum days required for processing is 15 days. We can see how to transfer a person to another. We can use this facility to change the house .We can use a transfer application for different taluks. It doesn’t need any type of documents. It needs a consent form from the head of the ration card.
HOW TO TRANSFER A PERSON FROM RATION CARD
- Visit the official website of Civil supplies department
- We can make an account with adhar card.
- Sign in with an account.
- You can see the services.
- Click the service option.
- Click the transfer option from services for family.
- We can see the details.
- We can select the reason and destination.
- We can change one person or more than one person.
- Select the members
- Click the save button.
- Upload the consent form and attach.
- We can view the consent button.
- Submit the application.
- Enter card details like address, place and update card details.
- We will get a print .
- Re-upload it again.
- Select view from home.
- Click the submit button.
- We can take print .
- We can see a form, sign the form and re-upload it.
- Select the signed application and attach it.
- We can pay 50 through the treasury.
- You will get a request. Accept it and click the continue button.
- You can see the payment success button.