We have a lot of android old phones, don’t cell them. If you still turn on the old phones, you can put them to good use in your home. One of the most useful way of the old phone is to make it into a home security camera. Security cameras are extremely necessary for houses. But it cost too much to purchase and also be maintenance cost involved.
Now you can turn an old Android phone to security camera. Security cameras help in safeguarding our home and Keep a check in to what happens while you are not around. Old phones running operating system extremely helpful.
Need to choose a security camera app for your phone. One you are set up you will be able to monitor your living space and control your security camera from anywhere, straight from another phone.
- Download any security camera app on old phone from Google Play Store like CCTV, home security camera, etc…
- Once you download the app, register yourself on the app by creating an account.
- Download video streamer monitor from Play Store in old phone.
- Download at home camera, home security application in second phone. This phone is used as a camera.
- Download Streamer application and login. streaming video is very power intensive.
- Generate QR code in video stream application.
- Add fast streaming option in camera home security application.
- Scan the QR code.
- Now connected the two smartphones.
- Now you can fit the CCTV smartphone everywhere.
- You will monitor the smartphone.
- You may want to play the smartphone at a place anywhere you can cover a lot of area, you putting the camera in room keep a lot of valuable and outside the main door. you will need to position it close to a power source