Cluster beans are the annual legume. It can be eaten as a green Bean. Young fresh cluster beans have a narrow and long body with tiny pods. Cluster beans are good for diabetics because they have the highest fibre content among all vegetables in which turn prevents a rapid rise in blood sugar level after a meal.
With the hike in percentage of contracting to the Deadly disease of diabetes all around the world, cluster bean is one vegetable which is excellent in controlling blood sugar levels Diabetic patients struggle to maintain their glucose level on a daily basis. It is difficult to control blood sugar levels in the body especially diabetes.
The low glycemic index which is available in cluster beans control the glucose levels. It helps in controlling the rapid fluctuations in blood sugar levels. If you are diabetic, it is best to include cluster beans in your diet. It is the excellent choice for people with diabetes and provide many health and nutritional benefits. It helps to keep the blood sugar levels stable.
Let’s see how we can normalise chronic sugar in just 3 days. We can reduce sugar level in just 3 days using cluster beans.It should be eaten in the morning before food.
Cluster beans – 10 or 12
Water – 2 glass
- Take two glasses of water in a bowl.
- Wash the cluster beans and put it in.
- Boil well
- Put on a small fire and cook for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the cluster beans by hand, when cool.
- After filter, simply drink the water before food in the morning.
- Drink this water continuously for 3 days.
- Sugar will be normal in 3 days, but don’t stop.
- Drinking this water for a few days can bring sugar to our control