Everyone uses mobile phones. But most of them lock the mobile with different passwords. Password is used to log in to the mobile application. You will rarely need to enter a password in the applications. Because it normally runs in the background. You should enter the password whenever you access the application. Passwords provide extra protection and security for mobile phones and all applications. Sometimes we forget the Android lock screen password. So you have to factory reset your device.There is no way to recover the photos,contacts,etc.There are two ways to factory reset .You can use Google find my device option. Next is android’s recovery mode.
You should know the Google account and password. If You do not know your Google account and password, the phone will be permanently locked. Screen locks of smartphones are important to keep the contents of your mobile phone private. If you forget your pass code,you can locked out your device. You should type how do I unlock my android phone without pin. It is used to feature 4 digit pass codes. If you are recall with four digit code,it has different length. It helps to remember the passcode. You can uses your muscle memory to remember the password.
You can set up a smart lock in your smartphone before forgetting the password. It is in a security location in the settings. You should give the current lock password. You will get 5 options to unlock your mobile without password. First one is body detection. Phone senses that you are carrying automatically stays unlocked. You can use the location.
You can connect to a trusted Bluetooth device like a car.you can use facial recognition .And also you can use voice to unlock your phone. If you are set up these options before forgot the password you can use it to get back your phone
Do not depend on the mobile shops to unlock the mobile phone. We can clear it easily.
How to unlock the smartphone while forgetting the password
- First switch off the phone.
- Then remove the SIM card and memory card.
- We can unlock the pattern without a password.
- Remove SIM card and memory card .
- Switch off the smartphone.
- Then press the power button,volume button,and menu button one time continuously.
- After some time our phone will be switched on.
- You can see an option to restore.
- You can select the option and click the power button to restore .
- After restore click the start button. Then click the next button.
- Then enter the email and password and click the finish button.
- It helps to unlock the phone while forgetting the password.