15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 https://easytrdksa.com 300 0
theme-sticky-logo-alt
Archives / June 18, 2020

What is saura Solar subsidy 2020

          Today I am going to be said is a relief for those who are eyeing the  draft bill of KSEB . Emergency measures are underway from the side of KSEB. One of the biggest benefits is coming to us  from KSEB.              We have about 30% of our electricity from KSEB. The remaining 70% of electricity...CONTINUE READING
Category:News
മലയാളം »