AADHAR Card duplicate online
UIDAI is mandated to issue an easily verifiable 12 digit random number as unique number- AADHAR to all residence in India .
Aadhar card is a card that does not really have a specific purpose. It is used as proof of Identity , proof of address and proof of age ,when applying for any government service. It is used for all government related services and availing of subsidies, attestation of passport ,opening bank account, digital life certificate ,disbursing provident fund, It is used for permits the holder to avail of all government subsidies he/ she is eligible for. Aadhar card can be linked to bank account and LPG connection.
Aadhar card can be applied for online known e-AADHAR. This also reduces the risk of an original document being stolen/ misplaced . Since the Aadhar card can be downloaded onto any device.
How to download Aadhar Card duplicate online
Aadhar card download is now just a click away. You can now download Aadhar Card duplicate copy through UIDAI website online. If your Aadhar card is lost or misplaced or if you have not yet received Aadhar card but already received the SMS confirmation, Aadhar card processed successfully ,you can download it. Downloaded E Aadhar card will be accepted as a valid ID .
For Aadhar card download duplicate copy, you will required to have the details from enrollment acknowledgement slip was given to you at the time of registration
- go to e-Aadhar online portal.
- Enter your registration details from Aadhar acknowledgement slip
- Select Aadhar
- To access online portal for Aadhar card
- Download click here e -Aadhaar portal,
- you will be send a high security OTP password to your mobile phone.
- Once you enter the password you will be presented with a page with a button to download Aadhar Card duplicate copy in PDF format.
- Your registered address pin code is the password to view the Aadhar Card PDF file content.
- You can now take a printout
If you have lost your Aadhaar Card enrolment ID and don’t know your Aadhar number.
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select Aadhar number / EID ,under you want to receive your post.
- Enter name
- Enter email address
- Enter mobile number
- Click on get OTP button
- OTP will be delivered to your mobile
- Enter the OTP number
- click on verify OTP number.
- now you receive a message on your mobile with AADHAR card number as you selected.
- Now go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select EID or AADHAR
- Enter Aadhar card number / EID , name ,pin code, security text, mobile number
- Click on get OTP
- OTP will be delivered to your mobile.
- Enter OTP number .
- click on validate and downloaded
- Now you have downloaded your Aadhar card.